1. Cracked Wheat -- 1Cup
2. Moong Dal -- 1/2Cup
3. Green Chilli -- 5
4. Red Chilli -- 5
5. Urad Dal -- 1Tbsp
6. Cumin Seeds -- 1Tbsp
7. Curry Leaves -- 10no.s
8. Salt -- To Taste
9. Oil -- 4-5 Tbsp
10. Water -- 3Cups
Method To Prepare:
1. First heat Oil in a Pressure Pan and add Urad Dal, Cumin Seeds, Green Chilli, Red Chilli and Curry Leaves. Fry them till the Urad Dal changes its color into golden brown.
2. Then add Moong Dal to the Pan and fry it for 5min.
3. Later you can add Cracked Wheat, Salt to the Pan and add Water.
4. Close the lid of the Pressure Pan and let it cook for upto 2 whistles.
5. Then after the pan looses its pressure completely just open it and mix everything once.
5. Finally Tasty Cracked Wheat Khichdi is Ready to Serve.
I Love to enjoy this Cracked Wheat Khichdi along with Tomato Raitha.