Poori is a Deep Fried Indian Bread generally served as Breakfast.Ingredients:
1. Whole Wheat Flour(Atta) -- 1Cup
2. Sooji -- 1/4Cup
3. Salt -- To Taste
4. Oil -- For Deep Fry
5. Warm Water -- As Required
Method To Prepare:
1. First mix Whole Wheat Flour, Sooji and Salt in a bowl and make the dough by adding required amount of warm water. Just add 1/4tbsp of Oil at the last stage of making the dough. Let the dough rest for some time.
2. Take a small quantity of dough and roll it out into small circles with thin-medium thickness. Don't make it too thin else it will come out crispy.
3. Repeat the same process with the rest of the dough and Alternatively heat Oil in a pan for deep fry.
4. Now drop the poori into the Oil.
5. When Poori starts coming to the surface, just turn it to the other side so that it gets evenly reddish brown or golden yellow color.
6. Then remove it from the Oil and place the Poori on a Paper Towel.
7. Finally Tasty Poori is Ready to Serve.