Green Apple is a Tip-Bearing Apple, which is originated in Australia. The fruit has hard, light green skin and a crisp, juicy flesh.
1. Green Apple (Peeled & Cut into Small Cubes) -- 1
2. Seedless Dates -- 15
3. Sugar -- 1/2 Cup
4. All Purpose Flour (Maida) -- 1Cup
5. Baking Soda -- 1/2tbsp
6. Butter -- 2tbsp
7. Milk -- 1/4Cup
8. Salt -- 1Pinch
9. Baking Powder -- 1/4tbsp
Method To Prepare:
1. First grind the green apple and dates into a fine paste.
2. Now take all purpose flour in a bowl and add the green apple-dates paste to it. Also add baking soda, baking powder, salt, melted butter, sugar to it and mix it well without any lumps.
3. Leave the mixture aside for atleast 15-20mins.
4. Now transfer everything to a Microwave Safe Bowl and keep the microwave on high for about 8 to 10Min.
5. Insert a toothpick or a knife in the middle of the cake. If it comes out clean, then take it to a serving plate and garnish it with Tooty Frooty (or any other Dry Fruits of your choice).
6. Finally the tasty Green Apple-Date Cake is ready.
This Recipe goes straightly to "Kavitha's December Edition" and also