The pomegranate is the native to the region of persia and the Western Himalayan Range.
Pomegranates are listed as high-fiber in some charts of nutritional value.
In the Indian Subcontinent's ancient Ayurvedic system of medicine, the pomegranate has extensively been used as a source of traditional remedies for thousands of years.
The rind of the fruit and the bark of the pomegranate tree is used as a traditional remedy against diarrhea, and intestinal parasites. The seeds and juice are considered as a tonic for the heart and throat.
|ARILS (Pomegranate Seeds)|
1. Pomegranates -- 2Nos
2. Sugar -- 4 to 5 tbsp (Add According to your taste)
3. Water -- 1/2 Glass
Method To Prepare
1. After opening the pomegranate by cutting it with a knife and breaking it open, the Arils are separated from the peel and the internal white pulp and take them to a bowl.
2. Now grind them by adding sugar and some water.
3. Then strain the juice into a glass by separating the extract from it.
4. Finally Serve the Chilled Pomegranate Juice.