Paneer is a fresh Cheese common in South Asian Cuisine. It is of Indian Origin.
Paneer provides one of the sources of Protein for Vegetarians. It is generally Unsalted.
1. Paneer (Cut into Small Cubes) -- 1 block
2. Onions (Finely Chopped ) -- 1 medium sized
3. Milk -- 1/2Cup
4. Ginger-Garlic Paste -- 1/2tbsp
5. Garam Masala -- 1 tbsp
6. Butter -- 3tbsp
7. Salt -- To Taste
8. Tomato Kethcup -- 1tbsp
9. Coriander Powder -- 1tbsp
10. Red Chilli Powder -- 1/2tbsp.
Method To Prepare
1. First heat butter in a pan. Once the butter is melted add the chopped onions to it and fry them till they turn transparent.
2. Let the fried onions get cooled and then grind it to a fine paste.
3. Now add the fried onion paste to the pan and add salt, ginger garlic paste, coriander powder, red chilli powder, tomato ketchup and garam masala to it.
4. Then add milk and mix it well. Let it cook for 5min.
5. Now add the paneer cubes to the mixure in the pan. Close the pan with a lid and let it cook for 5 to 10min. So that the paneer will absorb all the spices.
6. Finally transfer it to a serving bowl and garnish it with the fresh coriander leaves.
Serve it hot with Chapathi........
Enjoy the Tasty Paneer Butter Masala.