1. Tofu (Cut into Cubes) -- 2Cups
2. Chopped Onions -- 1Cup
3. Green Bell Peppers (Cut into small cubes) -- 1Cup
4. Green Chilli -- 5
5. Soy Sauce -- 2Tbsps
6. Salt -- To Taste
7. Olive Oil -- 4-5Tbsp
8. Tomato Sauce -- 2Tbsp
9. Corn Starch -- 1Tbsp
10. Green Chilli Sauce -- 1/2Tbsp
Method To Prepare:
1. First add Olive Oil in a Pan and fry the Tofu pieces. Once they turn to golden brown color transfer them to a plate containing a paper towel and keep aside.
2. Then in the same pan add Green chilli and Chopped Onions. Add Salt and fry till the onions become transparent.
3. Later add green bell pepper pieces to the pan and cook till they become soft.
4. Now add the fried tofu pieces.
5. Then add Tomato Sauce, Green Chilli Sauce, Soy Sauce and mix well.
6. In a small bowl mix corn starch in water and add it to the pan and mix everything well.
7. Finally Tasty Tofu Manchurian is Ready to Serve.
Linking this Recipe to Foodabulous Fest-Celebrate "November Month & Giveaway Event Organised by Simply TADKA.