1. Seedless Dates -- 1Cup
2. Oats Powder -- 1/2Cup
3. Coarsely Grinded Dry Fruits (Almonds, Cashew, Pistachios, Raisins) -- 1Cup
4. Ghee -- 1/2Cup
5. Powdered Sugar -- 1/4Cup
6. Heavy Cream or Whole Milk -- 1/4Cup
Method To Prepare:
1. First heat a pan add dry roast the Dry Fruits and then grind them Coarsely.
2. Now add Dates to the pan and fry for 2min.
3. Blend the Dates into smooth paste by adding Sugar and Heavy Cream.
4. Now add Ghee in a thick bottomed pan and transfer the Dates and Sugar paste to it.
5, Then add the Oats powder and mix everything well to incorporate the Oats into Dates Paste.
6. Now add the Dry Fruits to the pan and keep on stirring on low flame.
7. Finally you can see that everything will be formed into a paste leaving the edges of the pan.
8. Transfer it to a Pre-Greased Pan and spread evenly.
9. Let it cool down for half hour and then cut into pieces.
Enjoy the Tasty DATES & OATS BARFI.