1. All Purpose Flour -- 1Cup
2. Sugar -- 1Cup
3. Baking Soda -- 1/2Tbsp
4. Baking Powder -- 1Tbsp
5. Warm Milk -- 1Cup
6. Cream Cheese -- 2Tbsp
7. Unsalted Butter -- 2Tbsp
8. Cinnamon Powder -- 1/2Tbsp
9. Nutmeg Powder -- 1/2Tbsp
Method To Prepare:
1. First add all the dry ingredients (All purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, sugar, cinnamon powder and nutmeg powder) to a large bowl.
2. Then take another bowl and mix cream cheese and butter. Whip it nicely by adding warm milk little by little till it becomes creamy paste.
3. Now add all the dry ingredients to the butter, cheese and milk paste.
4. Mix everything nicely and check the consistency of the batter.
5. Take a Microwave safe bowl (I used heart shaped bowl) and grease it nicely with butter or ghee.
6. Transfer the cake batter into the bowl and microwave it for about 8-10 Min.
7. When you check with a toothpick, it should come out clean. Then your cake is ready to serve.