Radishes are one of the most ignored vegetables on your local produce aisle and they shouldn't be! Radishes are extremely low in calories, naturally fat-free and carry a low Glycemic load. Thin-sliced, radishes make a good snack option that preserves well. A cup of radishes contains only 19 calories! They are also delicious tossed over salad or added to soups or stews. Mix shredded radishes into potato or macaroni salads.
The Good Stuff in Radishes
- Vitamin C
- B vitamins
The Main health benefits of Raddish are below:
1. They help to Fight Cancer.
2. By eating Red Raddish you can have Healthy Heart.
3. They help in Digetion and Weight Loss.
Now lets see the recipe how to make Curry with these Red Raddishes............
1. Red Raddish -- 20
2. Onions (Chopped) -- 1Cup
3. Coriander Powder -- 1Tbsp
4. Salt -- To Taste
5. Red Chilli Powder -- 1/2Tbsp
6. Garam Masala -- 1Tbsp
7. Ginger-Garlic Paste -- 2Tbsp
8. Green Chilli (Slit) -- 3
9. Curry Leaves -- 5
10. Cumin Seeds -- 1Tbsp
11. Oil -- 4Tbsp
12. Fresh Coriander Leaves -- To Garnish
13. Turmeric Powder -- 1/4Tbsp
Method To Prepare:
1. First heat Oil in a Pan and add Cumin Seeds, Green Chilli, Curry Leaves and Ginger-Garlic Paste.
2. Fry them till the Ginger-Garlic Paste loses its raw flavor.
3. Then add chopped Onions to the pan.
4. Fry till they become transparent.
5. Then add Chopped Raddish to the pan.
6. Add Salt and cook it on low flame by closing it with a lid.
7. Once the raddish becomes soft, add Coriander Powder, Garam Masala, Red Chilli Powder and mix everything well.
8. Finally Tasty And Healthy Red Raddish Curry is Ready To Serve.
9. Transfer it to a bowl and garnish with Fresh Coriander leaves and Serve it with Hot Steamed Rice.