1. Curd -- 2Cups
2. Ginger-Garlic Paste -- 2Tbsp
3. Green Chilli Paste -- 1Tbsp
4. Salt -- To Taste
5. Red Chilli Powder -- 1Tbsp
6. Turmeric Powder -- 1/2Tbsp
7. Amchoor Powder -- 1/2Tbsp
8. Coriander Powder -- 1Tbsp
9. Cumin Powder -- 1Tbsp
10. Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves -- 1Cup
11. Lime Juice -- 2Tbsp
13. Tortillas Or Regular Chapathis -- To Make Rolls
14. Onion (Cut into Julienne strips) -- 1/2Cup
15. Garam Masala -- 1/2Tbsp
16. Sandwich Spread
17. Chopped Bell Pepper (Any Color) -- 1/2Cup
1. Take curd into a large bowl and add all the Dry Spices (Amchoor Powder, Red Chilli powder, turmeric, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala, salt) along with ginger-garlic paste, green chilli paste, coriander leaves, Bell pepper and lime juice.
2. Mix everything well.
3. Then add the Cut Paneer into the Mixture.
4. Refrigerate it for 30min so that the paneer will be marinated nicely.
5. Later add 2Tbsp Oil in the pan and transfer the mixture into pan.
6. Cover it with a lid and let it cook on medium flame till the gravy becomes thick.
7. Now switch off the stove.
8. Place the Tortilla on a plate and apply the Sandwich Spread on it and a Spoon full or 2-3Pieces of Paneer (Depending on the size of your Tortilla) along with little gravy.
Also add Cut Onions.
9. Finally Roll it and cut into two pieces and Enjoy....