1. All Purpose Flour -- 2Cups
2. Unsalted Melted Butter -- 1Cup
3. Sugar -- 1Cup
4. Cocoa Powder -- 1Cup
5. Baking Powder -- 1/2Tbsp
6. Baking Soda -- 1/4Tbsp
7. Milk -- 1/2Cup
8. Hersheys Milk Chocolate Bar -- 1
9. Whipped Cream -- 1/2Cup
10. Chocolate Chips -- To Garnish
11. Milk -- 1/4Cup
1. Preheat the Oven at 350 degrees.
2. Take a large bowl and add all the dry ingredients (All Purpose Flour, Baking powder,Baking soda, Cocoa Powder and Sugar).
3. Mix them all together.
4. Now add Butter and milk to the bowl and whisk it nicely without forming any lumps.
5. Transfer this cake batter to a greased cake pan.
6. Place the pan in the pre-heated oven for 25-30Min.
7. When the Toothpick comes out clean your cake is ready to come out of the Oven.
8. Let the cake get cooled.
PREPARATION OF CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE:
1. Melt the Chocolate using the double boiler and add milk once the chocolate is melted completly.
2. Now remove that bowl from the stove and mix the whipped cream to it.
3. Mix everything nicely.
4. Apply this Chocolate Truffle Ganache on the Cake completly and Garnish the cake with chocolate chips.
Enjoy the yummy Chocolate Truffle Cake..............