1. Pie Crust
2. Instant Pie Filling -- 1/4Cup
3. Cool Whip -- 1/2Cup
4. Hersheys Chocolate Syrup -- 1/2Cup
5. Marshmellows -- 2Cups
6. Milk -- 1/2 Cup
To make this i have Used 9-Inch Pie Crust and Instant Pie Filling.
You can even bake the Pie Crust with the Crust Mix instead of using the Readymade Crust.
Method To Prepare:
1. First take Milk and Marshmellows in a pan keep on stirring it till it becomes a smooth paste.
2. Now take this Marshmellow paste into a bowl and add Hersheys Chocolate Syrup, Cool Whip, Pie Filling to it and stirr it well.
3. Now take the Pie Crust and fill it with the Chocolate Mixture which you have prepared.
4. Keep it in the Deep Freezer for 3-4 hours and then serve it.
5. I made this Pie on the Occasion of My Husband's Birthday which is Celebrated First Time with Our Princess.
So I Serverd this Pie by topping it with the Vanila Frosting.
Tasty Chocolate Moore Pie is Ready to Serve......