1. Green Chilli -- 10
2. Jalapenoes -- 5
3. Salt -- To Taste
4. Toamto (Chopped) -- 1/4Cup
5. Coriander Leaves
6. Garlic Cloves -- 4
7. Olive Oil -- 2Tbsp
Method To Prepare:
1. Heat Oil in a pan and add Chopped Garlic Cloves.
2. Fry them for 2min and add Green Chillies, Toamatoes and Jalapenoes to it.
3. Cook them till Green Chillis and Tomatoes become soft.
4. Then add Coriander Leavesand Salt to the pan and cook for 5-10 Min.
5. Remove it from the Heat and let it cool down. Once it gets cooled, blend everything into fine paste.
6. Finally Green Chilli Chutney is Ready To Serve....
You can Serve this Chutney with Any Kababs.