1. Wheat Flour -- 1Cup
2. Sugar -- 2Cups
3. Milk -- 4Cups
4. Ghee -- 1/4Cup
5. Cardamom Powder -- 1Tbsp
6. Almonds -- To Garnish
Method To Prepare:
1. First boil 3Cups of Milk.
2. Then mix Wheat Flour in remaining 1Cup of Milk and add it to the boiling milk.
3. Then add Sugar and Ghee to it and keep on mixing it.
4. Now add Cardamom Powder to it.
5. Mix it well till it becomes into thick paste.
6. Then grease a plate with ghee and transfer the halwa to it.
7. Let it cool down and then cut into the pieces.
8. Finally Garnish it with Almonds and Serve.
Enjoy the Tasty Wheat Flour Halwa....