1. Karela (Cut into Circles) -- 2Cups
2. Potatoes (Cut into small cubes) -- 1Cup
3. Chopped Onions -- 1Cup
4. Chopped Tomato -- 1Cup
5. Salt -- To Taste
6. Curry Powder -- 1Tbsp
7. Red Chilli Powder -- 1Tbsp
8. Oil -- 4Tbsp
Method To Prepare:
1. First heat Oil in a pan and add chopped Onions to it. Fry till they become golden brown.
2. Then add chopped Tomato to the pan and fry till they become soft.
3. Once the tomatoes become soft, add cubed Potatoes and circled Karela (Bitter gourd).
4. Then add Salt and close it with the lid. Let it cook on low flame till potatoes and karela become soft.
5. Finally add Curry Powder and Red Chilli Powder. Mix it well.
6. Tasty Aloo-Karela Curry is Ready to Serve.
Linking this Yummy Recipe to "Cook With Comfort" Announced by Cookingwithsapna