1. Tomatoes -- 10
2. Salt -- To Taste
3. Tamarind Extract -- 1/4Cup
4. Fenugreek Seeds -- 1Tbsp
5. Mustard Seeds -- 2Tbsp
6. Garlic Cloves -- 4
7. Oil -- 1/2Cup
8. Red Chilli Powder -- 3-4Tbsp
Method To Prepare:
1. First dry roast fenugreek seeds and mustard seeds. After they are cooled, blend them into fine powder and keep aside.
2. Now heat Oil in a pan and add all the chopped tomatoes, salt and tamarind extract to it.
3. Let it cook on medium flame till the tomatoes are cooked nicely.
4. Then turn off the heat and let it cool down.
5. Now blend it into smooth paste.
6. Again heat 1Tbsp of Oil and add Chopped Garlic Cloves to it.
7. Then add the blended tomato paste to the pan and also add the fenugreek and mustard seeds powder and red chilli powder to it.
8. Mix everything well and let it cook for 5-10min on low flame.
9. Finally you can see that all the water has been evaporated and it forms into a thick paste.
10. Then our tasty Tomato Pickle is ready.
Note: You can store this pickle by keeping it in an air-tight container and by placing it in the refrigerator for atlease 2-3weeks.
Linking this Recipe to :