1. Whole Milk -- 1/2 Cup
2. Half And Half Milk -- 1/2Cup
3. Sugar --4Tbsp
4. Cadbury Drinking Chocolate Powder -- 3Tbsp
5. Hersheys Chocolate Syrup -- 1Tbsp
6. Corn Starch -- 1Tbsp
Method To Prepare:
1. First mix both the milks (Whole Milk and Half and Half milk) in a thick bottomed sauce pan and boil the milk.
2. Then take a small bowl and add other ingredients (Sugar, Corn Starch, Drinking Chocolate and Chocolate Syrup).
3. Mix them well and when the milk starts boiling, just add the chocolate mixture to the milk.
4. Let it boil again on a low flame for 5-10min.
5. Finally Tasty Super Thick Hot Chocolate is ready to Serve.
Linking this Recipe to :
1. "Simply Tadka's 2nd Blog-iversary Celebration and Giveaway" hosted by Preeti