1. Baking Potatoes -- 2 Large
2. Salt -- To Taste
3. Canola Oil -- 1Tsp
4. Red Chilli Powder -- 2Tsp
5. Cooking Spray Oil
6. Black Pepper Powder -- 1Tsp
Method To Prepare:
1. First cut the potato into 1 inch long stripes.
2. Take them into a bowl and add red chilli powder, salt and canola oil.
3. Mix everything well.
4. Now take a baking tray and spray the cooking spray oil over it and spread all the potato stripes over it.
5. Bake them in a Pre-heated oven for 40-45 Min at 450 degrees.
6. While baking turn the potatoes after 15 or 20 min.
7. Then after the baking is finished French Fries are Ready.
8. You can enjoy them as it is or add more seasoning with little more salt and black pepper powder.
9. So finally Tasty and Healthy French Fries are Ready.
Enjoy these Fries with Tomato Ketchup.
Linking this Recipe to :