1. Sweet Corn Kernels -- 1Cup
2. Half And Half Milk -- 1/2Cup
3. Black Pepper Powder -- 1/2Tbsp
4. Salt -- To Taste
5. Sugar -- 1 (Or) 2 Tbsp (Add as per your taste).
6. Corn Starch -- 1/2Tbsp
Method To Prepare:
1. First cut the kernels from the corn using a knife.
2. Then add a cup of water and salt to the corn kernels and pressure cook them.
3. Later when they get cooled, add the cooked corn kernels to the blender and blend into smooth paste and preserve some of the cooked kernels to garnish.
4. Now take a tea strainer and strain the corn paste by adding 1/2 cup of water.
5. You can observe that a thick creamy substance is strained by leaving the pulp aside.
6. Now add the strained corn paste into a sauce pan and add milk to it.
7. Add salt, corn starch, black pepper powder and sugar to it and bring it to boil.
8. Finally Tasty Creamy Sweet Corn Soup is ready to Serve.
Garnish with preserved corn kernels and pepper powder and serve hot....
Linking this Recipe to :