2. Corn Starch -- 2Tbsp
3. Salt -- To Taste
4. Red Chilli Powder -- 1Tbsp
5. Soy Sauce -- 1Tbsp
6. Garlic Cloves -- 4
7. Ginger (Chopped) -- 2Tbsp
8. Green Bell Peppers -- 1/2Cup
9. Onions -- 1/2Cup
10. Soy Sauce -- 2Tbsp
11. Chilli Sauce -- 2Tbsp
12. Tomato Sauce -- 2Tbsp
13. Vinegar -- 1Tbsp
14. Ching's Chowmen Miracle Masala -- 2Tbsp
15. Olive Oil / Vegetable Oil -- 4Tbsp
Method To Prepare:
1. First cut the paneer into 1 inch sticks.
2. Add Corn Starch, Salt, Red chilli powder, Soy sauce and required amount of water in a bowl and mix everything well.
3. Heat Oil in a pan.
4. Then dip the paneer into this mixture and fry them till they turn to nice golden brown color and transfer them to a plate.
5. Heat 2Tbsp Oil in a pan and add Ginger and Garlic pieces.
6. Fry them for 2min and then add Chopped Onions and Bell Peppers.
7. Add Salt and fry till they become soft.
8. When once they become soft, add the fried paneer to the pan.
9. Then add Soy Sauce, Chilli Sauce, Tomato Sauce, Vinegar and Ching's Chowmen Miracle Masala to the pan and mix everything well.
10. Finally tasty Paneer Fingers are Ready to Serve.