Coleslaw, sometimes simply called as Slaw in American Dialects, is a salad consisting primarily of shredded raw cabbage which is dressed with mayonnaise and in some variations it is dressed with vinegar and seasoning (without any dairy or mayonnaise) and in other lighter variations cream or sour cream or ranch salad dressing may be used as dressing and vinegar may be added. It may also include shredded carrots as well as other fruits and vegetables such as bell peppers, onions, radishes, apples and various of spices may be included.
1. Raw Cabbage (Shredded Finely) -- 1Cup
2. Green Bell Peppers -- 1/2Cup
3. Carrots -- 1/2Cup
4. Ranch Salad Dressing -- 1/4Cup
5. Salt -- To Taste
6. Sour Cream -- 2Tbsp
Method To Prepare:
1. Add all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix everything well.
2. Then Tasty Coleslaw is Ready to Serve.
Linking this Yummy Recipe to