The nutrition benefits of tinda is that it is high on energy and low on carbohydrates and protein.
It contains antioxidants and many anti-inflammatory agents, which are effective for controlling blood pressure, heart diseases, and strokes and prevent cancer formation.
A lot of fiber helps in digestion, helps in diarrhea by increased water absorption, relieves stomach acidity, and prevents constipation. Some researches indicate that they are good food for healthy skin and hairs, its consumption result in very long and healthy hairs. It increases the urinary flow and excretes toxins from the kidney.
2. Onions(Finely Chopped) --1Cup
3. Tomato --1Cup
4. Curry Powder -- 1tbsp
5. Green Chilli -- 4
6. Cumin Seeds -- -- 1/2tbsp
7. Ginger-Garlic Paste -- 1tbsp
8. Red Chilli Powder -- 1/2tbsp
9. Salt -- To Taste
10. Oil -- -- 2tbsp
Method To Prepare :
1. First heat Oil in a Pan and add Cumin Seeds and Green Chilli.
2. Then add Chopped Onions to the pan and fry them till onions turn transparent.
3. Now add diced Tomatoes, Salt and cook till they become soft.
4. When the Tomatoes become soft, add Curyy Powder and Red Chilli Powder.
5. Add 1/2Cup of Water and Mix it well. Then add diced Tinda Pieces.
6. Now add more 1/2Cup of Water to the Pan and let it cook by closing with a lid.
7. Finally Tasty Tinda Ka Bhartha is Ready to Serve.
Serve it with either Roti or Rice.