1. Roasted Channa Dal -- 1/4 Cup
2. Peanuts -- 1/2Cup
3. Red Chilli -- 10 no.s
4. Salt -- To Taste
5. Small Lemon Sized Tamarind.
Method To Prepare:
1. First Dry Roast the Peanuts and Red Chilli.
2. After the Roasted Peanuts are cooled, Blend them into powder by adding Salt, Tamarind and Roasted Channa Dal.
3. Finally Transfer it to an air-tight container and you can store it for months.
4. You can serve this Chutney Powder with Idly or you can even serve it with Dosa by adding required amount of water to this Chutney Powder and making it in the form of Chutney.