1. Onions (Finely Chopped) -- 1/2 Cup
2. Homemade Paneer -- 1Cup
3. Tomato (Finely Chopped) -- 1/2Cup
4. Green Bell Peppers (Finely Chopped) -- 1/2Cup
5. Salt -- To Taste
6. Green Chilli -- 4
7. Red Chilli -- 3
8. Garam Masala -- 1Tbsp
9. Red Chilli Powder -- 1/2Tbsp
10. Oil -- 4Tbsp
11. Garlic Cloves -- 3
Method To Prepare:
1. First heat Oil in a pan and add Chopped Garlic, Green Chilli and Red Chilli.
2. Fry them for 5min and then add Onions to the pan.
3. Fry the Onions till they turn Transparent and then add Chopped Bell Peppers.
4. Fry them till they become soft.
5. Then add Chopped Tomatoes to the Pan and cook them till they become soft.
6. Now add Paneer to the pan.
7. Then add Red Chilli Powder, Garam Masala, Salt and mix them well.
8. Finally Tasty Paneer Burji is Ready To Serve.
Note: You can even use the Paneer Which you have bought from a store. If you are using that paneer, You need to Grate the Paneer.