1. Bottle Gourd(Cut into Small Pieces) -- 1Cup
2. Toor Dal -- 1Cup
3. Green Chilli -- 4
4. Red Chilli -- 4
5. Curry Leaves -- 10
6. Urad Dal -- 1Tbsp
7. Oil -- 2Tbsp
8. Asafoetida -- 1/4Tbsp
9. Salt -- To Taste
10. Cumin Seeds -- 1/2Tbsp
Method To Prepare:
1. First pressure cook Toor Dal and Bottle pieces and keep aside.
2. Then heat Oil in a pan and add Urad Dal, Curry Leaves, Cumin Seeds, Green Chilli, Red Chilli and Asafoetida to it. Fry till Urad Dal turns to Slight Brown Color.
3. Then add cooked Toor Dal, Bottle Gourd Pieces and Salt to it and mix it well.
4. Add 1/4Cup water and let it cook for 10-15min.
5. Finally Tasty Bottle Gourd-Toor Dal Curry is Ready To Serve.
Enjoy this Tasty Curry Hot with Plain Rice
Linking this Recipe to “South Indian Cooking” event hosted by Simply Tadka and Announced by Anu's Healthy Kitchen.