1. Urad Dal -- 1Cup
2. Salt -- To Taste
3. Cumin Seeds -- 1/2Tbsp
4. Oil -- For Deep Fry
5. Green Chilli And Ginger Paste -- 3-4Tbsp
Method To Prepare:
1. Soak Urad Dal for about 2hours and blend it into fine paste without adding water.
2. Then transfer it to a bowl and add Cumin Seeds, Ginger And Green Chilli Paste, Salt and Mix it well.
3. Heat Oil in a pan.
4. Now take a Plastic Cover and apply Oil over it. Put a small quantity of the Urad Dal batter over it spread it slowly by wetting your hands and make a hole in the center, it looks just as a doughnut.
5. Then put it in the Oil for frying and continue the same process with the remaining batter.
6. Fry them on the both sides until the Golden Brown color appears.
7. Finally Transfer them to the Paper towel.
8. Tasty Vada is Ready to Serve.
Serve Them Hot with Tomato Chutney Or Ginger Chutney.
Linking this Recipe to “South Indian Cooking” event hosted by Simply Tadka and Announced by Anu's Healthy Kitchen.