1. Semolina (Sooji) -- 1/2Cup
2. Fresh Pineapple Juice -- 1Cup
3. Pine Apple Pieces(Chopped into Small Pieces) -- 1/4Cup
4. Water -- 1/2Cup
5. Sugar -- 1/4Cup
6. Cardamom Powder -- 1Tbsp
7. Ghee -- 2Tbsp
8. Cashews -- To Garnish
Method To Prepare:
1. First add the chopped Pineapple pieces to a pan and add water. Let it boil for 10min.
2. Then add Pineapple Juice and Sugar to the pan.
3. When it starts boiling add the Semolina (Sooji) by mixing so that it will not form lumps.
4. Now add Ghee and keep on mixing it well till it becomes thick.
5. Finally add Cardamom Powder and remove it from heat.
6. Grease a plate and transfer everything to it and let it cool. Then cut it into pieces.
7. Finally Pineapple Kesari is Ready to Serve.