1. Sago (Saggubiyyam) -- 1Cup
2. Raw Rice -- 2Cups
3. Salt -- To Taste
5. Green Chilli(Finely Chopped) -- 1/4cup
6. Fresh Coriander Leaves
Method To Prepare:
1. Soak Sago and Rice for atleast 6hours, you can even let them soak for one whole night.
2. Then grind them to fine paste by adding sufficient water.
3. Now add salt, coriander leaves and finely chopped green chilli to the batter.
4. Then heat the Skillet and pour laddle full of batter.
5. Add a spoon of oil to roast it.
6. Later, turn the dosa and roast it on the other side too.
7. Finally serve it hot with Coconut Chutney and Chutney Powder.
TIP: Serve hot dosa to enjoy the real taste of it.