Main Ingredient in this Recipe is "Butternut Squash".
1. Butternut Squash (Cut into Small Cubes) -- 1Cup
2. Mustard Greens -- 4Cups
3. Spinach -- 2Cups
4. Onions(Finely Chopped) -- 1 Medium Sized
5. Cumin seeds -- 1tbsp
6. Green Chilli -- 3 or 4
7. Salt -- To Taste
8. Turmeric -- 1Pinch
9. Red Chilli Powder -- 1/4tbsp
10. Coriander Powder -- 1/4tbsp
11. Ginger - Garlic Paste -- tbsp
12. Butter -- 1tbsp
13. Oil -- 4 to 5 tbsp
14. Corn Flour -- 1tbsp
3. Grated Coconut
Method To Prepare:
1. First heat 2tbsp oil in pan, Add mustard greens & spinach in it. Cook it for 15min and add butter to it. Mix well and keep it aside.
2.Then heat 2tbsp oil in another pan and add cumin seeds, green chilli. Fry them for 2min.
3.Then add Chopped onions and fry them until they become transparent.
4.Now add Butternut Squash Pieces and salt to it. Let it cook until they become soft.
5.Then add corn flour, red chilli powder, coriander powder and mix well.
6.Now add the mustard greens and spinach paste to it.
7.Finally Transfer it to the Serving Bowl and Garnish it with Grated Coconut, Cashews and Almonds.
Tasty Butternut Squash Ka Saag is ready to Serve.
Serve it Hot with Rice or Chapati.............
Linking this recipe to the contest of Manjula's Kitchen