1. Curd - 1cup
2. Bread - 4 Pieces
3. Sooji - 1/2 Cup
4. Cumin Seeds - 1tbsp
5. Onions(Finely Chopped) - 1/2 Cup
6. Green Chillis - 4or5
7. Tomatos (Finely Chopped) - 1/2 Cup
8. Salt - To taste
You Can Add Salt and Green Chillis according to your taste.
Method to Prepare
1. Cut the bread into small pieces.
2. Soak the bread pieces in curd.
3. Now Roast Sooji and cumin seeds for few minutes &
Add it to the mixture of bread and curd.
4. Add salt as needed and mix well.
5. You can add 1/2cup of Rice Flour to the Batter (But its Optional)
5. Pre-heat a non-stick pan and spread oil over it.
6. Pour the above prepared batter on it and spread it, thicker than dosa.
7. Then you can top it with finely chopped with onions, tomatos and geenchilli.
8. Cook it for 4-5 minutes and turn over and cook it for another 2minutes.
9. Finally tasty Bread Uthappam is ready.