1. Onions (Chopped) -- 1/2Cup
2. Tomato (Chopped) -- 1/2Cup
3. Cumin Seeds -- 1Tbsp
4. Red Chilli Powder -- 1Tbsp
5. Cumin Powder -- 1Tbsp
6. Salt -- To Taste
7. Oil -- 2Tbsp
Method To Prepare:
1. First heat Oil in a Pan and add Cumin Seeds. Fry them for 2min.
2. Then add Chopped Onions and Tomato to it. Cook until they become Soft.
3. Now add Chopped Ridge Gourd to the Pan.
4. Cook it until they become soft and then add Salt and Red Chilli Powder to it.
5. Mix it well and let it cook for 5min.
6. Finally Tasty Ridge Gourd Curry is Ready to Serve.
Serve it Hot with Chapathi or Even Plain Rice.