1. Green Bell Peppers
3. Green Chilli
4. Paneer -- Cut Into Cubes
5. Sping Onions
6. Garlic -- 3Cloves
7. Soy Sauce -- 1Tbsp
8. Salt -- To Taste
9. Tomato Sauce -- 1Tbsp
10. Olive Oil -- 4Tbsp
11. Green Chilli Sauce -- 1/2Tbsp
12. Corn Starch -- 1Tbsp
Method To Prepare:
1. First fry the Paneer Cubes in Olive Oil and Transfer them to a Paper Towel and keep them aside.
2. Now again heat Oil in a pan and add Green Chilli and Sping Onions to it. Fry them for 2min.
3. Then add Green Bell Peppers to the Pan and Fry them till they become soft.
4. Now add Onions to it and Fry till they become Transparent.
5. Then add Fried Paneer Cubes, Salt, Soy Sauce, Tomato Sauce, Green Chilli Sauce and 1/4Cup of Water and Mix it well.
6. Mix Corn Starch in water and Add it to the Pan to thicken the Gravy.
7. Finally Tasty Chilli-Paneer is Ready To Serve.
Garnish it with Sping Onions and Serve Hot.