1. All Purpose Flour (Maida)
2. Channa Daal
4. Cardamom Powder
Method To Prepare:
1. First cook Channa Daal by adding required amount of Water.
2. Let it cool down and blend it into fine paste by adding Jaggery and Cardamom Powder.
3. Meanwhile mix All Purpose Flour by adding little water and Oil like chapathi dough and keep it aside.
4. Now take a Small amount of Dough on a Ziploc Cover or Any other Plastice Cover and spread it with your hand like a chapathi. Also take a small dumpling of the Channa Dal-Jaggery Paste and keep it in the Center of the Chappathi and close it properly.
5. Now again spread it with your hand carefully.
6. Then put it on a Pre-heated Non-Stick Tawa and Roast it nicely on both sides by adding Ghee to it.