This Garlic Dal is So simple to make and will taste good with Roti.
1. Toor Dal -- 1Cup
2. Red Chilli -- 5
3. Green Chilli -- 5
4. Garlic Cloves -- 6
5. Salt -- To Taste
6. Turmeric Powder -- 1/4Tbsp
7. Mustard Seeds -- 1Tbsp
8. Cumin Seeds -- 1Tbsp
9. Ghee -- 2Tbsp
Method To Prepare:
1. First Pressure Cook Toor Dal and keep aside.
2. Then heat Ghee in a pan and add Mustard Seeds, Cumin Seeds, Green Chilli, Red Chilli, Chopped Garlic and fry till the Garlic turns golden brown color.
3. Now add this tampering to the cooked Toor Dal and also add Salt and Turmeric Powder.
Mix it well and let it boil on low flame for about 10-15min.
4. Finally Tasty Garlic Dal is Ready to Serve.
Serve this Garlic Dal with Roti (Or) as a Side dish to Jeera Rice