1. Chopped Onions -- 1Cup
2. Chopped Tomato -- 1Cup
3. Butter -- 4Tbsp
4. Curd -- 1/2Cup
5. Fresh Cream -- 1/2Cup
6. Salt -- To Taste
7. Cumin Powder -- 1/2Tbsp
8. Coriander Powder -- 1/2Tbsp
9. Red Chilli Powder -- 1
10. Garam Masala -- 1Tbsp
Method To Prepare:
1. First heat Butter in a pan and Fry the Paneer Cubes and keep them aside.
2. Then in the same pan add Chopped Onions and fry them till they become transparent.
3. Now add Chopped Tomatoes to the pan and cook till they are soft.
4. Once the Tomatoes are soft, remove them from heat and let it cool.
5. Then add everything to ablender and blend into fine paste by adding Fresh Cream and Curd.
6. Now add this pasted to the pan.
7. Let it cook for 5min and then add Salt, Red Chilli Powder, Garam Masala, Cumin Powder, and Coriander Powder.
8. Mix it well and let it cook for 10min by stirring it on low flame.
9. Then add Fried Paneer Cubes to the pan.
10. Cook it on low flame for about 10-15min.
11. Finally Tasty Paneer Makhini is Ready to Serve.
Serve it hot with Roti..............