1. Vermicelli -- 1Cup
2. Milk -- 1Cup
3. Heavy Cream -- 1/4Cup (Optional)
4. Sugar -- 1/2Cup
5. Cardamom Powder -- 1/4Tbsp
6. Almonds -- To Garnish
7. Ghee -- 2Tbsp
Method To Prepare
1. First Boil the Milk.
2. Then add Heavy Cream, Vermicelli, Sugar and mix it well.
3. Add Ghee and Cardamon Powder and Keep on mixing it on low flame till the milk is absorbed by the Vermicelli.
4. Finally Grease a plate and transfer the Vermicelli to it and let it cool down.
5. Tasty Vermicelli Barfi is Ready To Serve.
Linking this Recipe to Foodabulous Fest for the month of May Event hosted by Daily Chores and Simply Tadka.