1. Eggplant -- 1
2. Chopped Onions -- 1Cup
3. Channa Dal -- 1Tbsp
4. Urad Dal -- 1/2Tbsp
5. Cumin Seeds -- 1/2Tbsp
6. Salt -- To Taste
7. Oil -- 3 tbsp.
8. Green Chilli -- 5
9. Red Chilli -- 5
10. Curry Leaves -- 5
Method To Prepare:
1. First cook the Eggplant directly on the Fire. But I have an Electric Gas, the Other option is You can cook the Eggplant either in the Oven or Microwave.
I cooked it in the Microwave for 3 Min.
2. Then let it cool down for 5min and Peel the Skin of the Eggplant.
3. Mash it in a bowl and add 1Tbsp of Oil, 1/4Tbsp of Turmeric and Salt. Mix it well and keep aside.
4. Now heat Oil in a Pan and add Channa Dal, Urad Dal, Cumin Seeds, Green Chilli, Red Chilli. Fry them till the Channa Dal and Urad Dal change to Golden Brown Color.
5. Then add Chopped Onions to the pan and fry till they turn transparent.
6. Finally add Cooked and Mashed Eggplant to the Pan, Salt (As Required).
7. Mix it well and let it cook for 5-10min on low flame.
8. Finally remove it from the flame, Garnish it with Fresh Coriander Leaves and Serve Hot with Plain Rice.