2. Cashew Paste -- 1/2Cup
(Soak Cashews for 2 Hours and blend them into fine paste by adding 4Tbsp of Heavy Cream)
3. Almond Paste -- 1/4Cup
(Soak Almonds for 2 Hours and blend them into fine paste).
4. Onion -- 1 Small
5. Green Chilli -- 6
6.Poppy Seeds -- 2Tbsp
7. Bay Leaves -- 2
8. Cloves -- 4
9. Cinnamon Stick -- 1"
10. Cardamom Seeds -- 1/2Tbsp
11. Salt -- To Taste
12. Unsalted Butter -- 7-8Tbsp
13. Coriander Powder -- 1/2Tbsp
14. Cumin Powder -- 1/2Tbsp
15. Red Chilli Powder -- 1Tbsp
16. Fresh Coriander Leaves -- To Garnish.
17. Ginger -- Small Piece
18. Garlic -- 2Cloves
19. Milk -- 1/2Cup
20. Water -- 1/2Cup
21. Green Peas -- 1/4Cup
Method To Prepare:
1. First cut the Paneer into small cubes and then heat 2Tbsp Butter in a pan and fry the Paneer Cubes till they turn golden brown and keep them aside on a paper towel.
2. Then heat 1Tbsp of Butter in the same pan and fry the Onions and Poppy Seeds.
3. Now add the fried Onions, Poppy Seeds, Ginger, Garlic, 2 Green Chillies to a blender and blend them into fine paste.
4. Then heat rest of the butter (if it is less, you can even use Oil in this stage.) and add Bay Leaves, Slit Green Chillies, Cardamom, Cinnamon Stick and Cloves.
5. Fry them for 2-3min and add the Onion Paste to the Pan.
6. Fry till it turns to golden brown color and then add Almond Paste, Cashew Paste, Salt, Milk and Water and Mix it well.
7. Then add the Fried Paneer Cubes and Mix it well.
8. Now add Green Peas and let it cook on low flame for 10-15min by stirring in between.
9. Finally Tasty Mughalai Paneer is Ready to Serve.
Linking this Yummy Recipe to "Cook With Comfort" Announced by Cookingwithsapna