1. Grated Paneer --1Cup
2. All Purpose Flour (Maida) -- 2Tbsp
3. Cardamom Powder -- 1/4Tbsp
4. Ghee -- For Deep FFry
5. Milk -- 2-3 Tbsp (Used to Bind)
6. Sugar -- 1 1/2Cups
Method To Prepare:
1. Take the Grated Paneer to a bowl and add All Purpose Flour, Cardamom Powder and Milk to it.
Mix it well and make a smooth dough.
2. Then make small dumplings of Oval Shape by pressing slowly in between your palms without any cracks.
3. Meanwhile bring Sugar and 1/2Cup of Water to boil. Stir it continuously till sugar dissolves and forms a thick sugar syrup.
4. Then heat Ghee and deep fry them till dark brown color and drop them into the sugar syrup.
5. Finally Garnish with Almonds and Serve Tasty Kala Jamuns....