Palappam is a Kerala Cuisine made using Coconut Milk.Ingredients:
1. Palappam Powder -- 1Cup
2. Coconut Milk -- 1Cup
3. Salt -- To Taste
4. Sugar -- 1tbsp
5. Water -- 1/2Cup
6. Oil -- To Roast
Note: You will get this Palappam Powder in Indian Stores. Here is the Palappam Podi which i have used to make these Appams.
Method To Prepare:
1. First take the Palappam Powder in a bowl and add Coconut Milk, Salt, Sugar and Water to it. Mix them well and make it into a thick batter.
2. Leave this batter for about 2hours.(Its written on the pack)
3. Then pre-heat a kadai and add a laddle full of batter. Spread this batter by moving the kadai round and apply 1tbsp of oil.
4. Repeat the process with the remaining batter also.
5. The Tasty Palappams are Ready to Serve.
Serve them Hot with KADALAI CURRY
Linking This Recipe to Anu's Healthy Kitchen "South Indian Cooking (SIC)" Series Event