Kadalai Curry is another traditional dishes of Kerala. Kadalai Curry can be enjoyed with Appam, Dosa, Puttu and Chapattis.Ingredients:
2. Onion -- 1
3. Mustard Seeds -- 1tbsp
4. Red Chilli -- 7-8
5. Garlic -- 4 no.s
6. Curry Powder -- 2tbsp
7. Red Chilli Powder -- To Taste
8. Salt -- To Taste
9. Coriander Powder -- 2tbsp
10. Oil -- 2tbsp
Method To Prepare:
1. First Soak the Black Channa Overnight.
2. Then heat oil in a pressure pan and add Mustard Seeds, Red Chilli and Finely Chopped Garlic.
2. Now add chopped Onions to it.
3. Fry the Onions for 2min and add soaked black channa.
4. Then add 2Cups of Water and Salt to it. Close the lid of the pressure pan and let it cook upto 3 Whistles.
5. After it is cooked open the lid of the pan and add Coriander Powder, Curry Powder and Red Chilli Powder.
6. Mix it well and let it boil for 5-10min.
7. Finally the Tasty Kadalai Curry is Ready to Serve.