1. Carrots -- 1/2Cup
2. Onions -- 1/4Cup
3. Tomato -- 1/2Cup
4. Butter -- 2Tsp
5. Salt -- To Taste
6. Sugar -- 1/4Tsp
7. Black Pepper Powder -- 1/2Tsp
8. Garlic Cloves -- 2
9. Half and Half Milk (Or) Whole Milk -- 1/2Cup
Method To Prepare:
1. First heat butter in a pan and add garlic cloves, chopped onions, tomato and carrots to it.
2. Add pinch of salt, close it with a lid and led it cook till all the veggies become soft.
3. Let it cool down and then blend into smooth paste.
4. Again transfer it to a sauce pan and add milk and black pepper powder to it.
5. Mix well and let it boil for 5-10min.
6. Finally transfer the soup to a serving bowl, top it with Butter and Black Pepper Powder and serve.