1. Chopped Cabbage -- 2Cups
2. Chopped Onions -- 1Cup
3. Green Peas -- 1/2Cup
4. Salt -- To Taste
5. Urad Dal -- 1Tsp
6. Cumin Seeds -- 1Tsp
7. Asafoetida -- 1/4Tsp
8. Green Chilli -- 6
9. Red Chilli -- 4
10. Curry Leaves -- 6
11. Oil -- 4Tsp
12. Chopped Ginger -- 2Tsp
Method To Prepare:
1. First heat oil in a non-stick kadai and add urad dal, cumin seeds, curry leaves, green chilli, red chilli, ginger and asafoetida.
(I forgot to add red chilli while cooking. But it looks good if you add).
2. Fry them till the urad dal changes its color to golden brown.
3. Then add chopped onions to the kadai and fry till they turn transparent.
4. Later add the chopped cabbage and salt. Close it with a lid and let it cook till the cabbage becomes soft on a medium flame.
5. When the cabbage is cooked nicely then add green peas. I have used frozen green peas so i added in the last but if you are using the fresh ones, soak them first and then add the green peas along with cabbage. So that they can also be cooked well.
6. Mix everything well and let it cook on low flame for 5-10min.
7. Finally Tasty Cabbage Stir Fry is Ready to Serve.