1. Aval (Rice Flakes / Poha) -- 1Cup
2. Moong Dal -- 1/2Cup
3. Grated Jaggery -- 1/4Cup
4. Milk -- 1/2Cup
5. Green Cardamom Powder -- 1/4Tsp
6. Water -- 1/4Cup
7. Ghee -- 4Tsp
8. Dry Fruits -- 1/4Cup
Method To Prepare:
1. First heat ghee in a pan and roast the dry fruits and keep them aside.
2. Then in the same pan add moong dal and roast it for 2min.
3. Now add Milk and Water together and let it cook till the moong dal becomes soft by closing it with a lid.
4. Then add grated jaggery. Mix well and cook for 2min.
5. Later add aval to the pan.
6. Now add more 1/4Cup of milk to the pan.
7. Add cardamom powder and mix everything well.
8. Let it cook for 5min on low flame and finally tasty Aval Pongal is Ready to Serve.
Garnish with Roasted Dry Fruits and Serve it.