1. Cooked Dalia (Broken Wheat/Cracked Wheat) -- 1Cup
2. Chopped Onions -- 1Cup
3. Chopped Cilantro -- 1Cup
4. Salt -- To Taste
5. Garam Masala -- 2Tbsp
6. Green Chilli -- 5
7. Oil -- 4Tsp
8. Ginger Garlic Paste -- 2Tsp
9. Oil -- For Shallow Fry
Method To Prepare:
1. First heat oil in a pan and add green chilly and chopped onions to it and fry till they turn transparent.
2. Then add cooked dalia, chopped cilantro, garam masala, salt and ginger-garlic paste to it.
3. Mix everything well and let it cook for 5min.
4. Then remove it from heat and let it cool down. Once it gets cooled, make patties out of it and shallow fry them on both sides nicely till they turn to dark brown color.
5. Finally Tasty Dalia Kababs are Ready To Serve.
Enjoy them with Tomato Sauce..........