1. Karela (Bitter Gourd) -- 2
2. Onions(Finely Chopped) -- 1/2Cup
3. Gram Flour(Besan) -- 1/4Cup
4. Garam Masala -- 1Tbsp
5. Salt -- To Taste
6. Red Chilli Powder -- 1/2Tbsp
7. Cumin Powder -- 1/2Tbsp
8. Oil -- 1/2Cup
Method To Prepare:
1. First slit the Karela in the center and remove the seeds carefully using a spoon. Remember to do this very carefully without breaking the karela completly.
2. Then steam cook the Karela by adding 1/2tbsp of Salt and keep them aside.
3. Now take chopped onions into a bowl and add Gram Flour, Garam Masala, Salt, Red Chilli Powder, Cumin Powder and mix it well.
4. Then stuff the above prepared mixture into the Cooked Karela.
5. Now heat Oil in a pan and add these Stuffed Karela to it.
6. Fry them till the Karela and gets slight brown color and also you can see the change in the Stuffed Mixture also.
7. Finally Tasty Stuffed Karela is ready to Serve.
This dish tastes Yummy with Plain Rice.