1. Mango Flavored Custard Powder -- 1/4Cup
2. Milk -- 2Cups
3. Sugar -- 4-5Tbsp
4. Chopped Fruits(Banana, Strawberry, Pomegranate Seeds, Clementines, Grapes)
Note: You can use any Fruits as per your Taste.
Method To Prepare:
1. First Boil the Milk. Then mix the Custard Powder in 1/4Cup of Milk and add it to the Boiled Milk.
2. Also Add Sugar to it and keep on stirring so that it doesnt burn at the bottom.
3. Once it becomes thick, remove it from heat and let it cool down.
4. Then take the Chopped Fruits into a bowl and add this Custard Mix to it.
5. Mix it well and keep it in the refrigerator.
6. Then Enjoy the Chilled and Tasty Mango Flavored Fruit Custard.