1. Idly Batter -- 2Cups
2. Chopped Coriander -- For Topping
3. Cumin Seeds -- For Topping (Optional)
4. Chopped Green Chilli -- For Topping (Optional)
4. Salt -- To Taste
5. Finely Chopped Onions -- 1Cup
6. Oil -- For Roasting
Method To Prepare:
1. First take the Idly Batter into a bowl and add required amount of Salt.
2. Then heat a Non-Stick Tawa or Electric Griddle and add laddle full of batter on it. Spread it in the form of Dosa but remember it should be little thicker than normal dosa.
3. Top it with Chopped Onions, Coriander Leaves and Cumin Seeds. If you prefer some spicyness, you can even add Chopped Green Chilli on it.
4. Add Oil and Roast it nicely on both the sides.
5. Finally Tasty Onion Uthappam is Ready to Serve.
6. Repeat the same process with rest of the batter to make more Uthappams.
Serve them Hot with Coconut Chutney or Any Chutney of your Choice.