1. Whole Green Gram -- 1Cup
2. Raw Rice -- 1/4Cup
3. Salt -- To Taste
4. Green Chilli -- 10
6. Ghee -- To Roast
7. Finely Chopped Onions -- For Topping
Method To Prepare:
1. Soak Whole Green Gram and Rice together overnight.
2. Then blend them by adding Green Chilli, Salt and Ginger. Transfer the batter into a Bowl.
3. Now heat Electric Griddle or a Non-Stick Tawa and add a laddle full of Batter and spread it in the form of a dosa and top it with chopped onions. Add Ghee and Roast it.
4. Once it gets Roasted, turn it to the other side and roast it again for 2min.
5. Finally Tasty Pesarattu Ready to Serve.