When you can make Fresh Instant Rava Idly at home why to buy the Instant Mix from the market in which chemicals will be added to make them store for years...........
Come lets see the Recipe to make Fresh Instant Rava Idly.....
1. Semolina / Sooji -- 1Cup
2. Cashew Nuts (Broken into Small Pieces) -- 1/4Cup
3. Mustard Seeds -- 1Tbsp
4. Salt -- To Taste
5. Curry Leaves (Finely Chopped) -- 1/4Cup
6. Finely Chopped Ginger -- 2Tbsp
7. Curd (Yogurt) -- 1/2Cup
8. Water -- If Required
9. Oil -- 2Tbsp
Method To Prepare:
1. Heat Oil in a pan and add Chopped Curry Leaves, Cashew Nuts, Mustard Seeds and Chopped Ginger.
2. Once the Mustard Seeds start spluttering, add Sooji to it and fry till it turns to nice golden brown color.
3. Now the Rava Idly Mixture is ready. You can store this in the refrigerator for long time.
4. When you want to make Idly, take the mixture into a bowl and add Salt and Curd to it.
5. Mix well and bring to the normal Idly batter consistency.
6. Now take the idly plates and pour ladle full of batter into them and steam cook the idlies.
7. Finally Tasty Instant Rava Idly is Ready To Serve.
Serve them Hot with Coconut Chutney